Salmon Sushi Bake is a dish that can please dish is a twist on the sushi roll. The baked Sushi contains salmon and has the same flavors as a Lion King roll. You can serve it up with roasted seaweed, cucumber, or avocado. It is a super delicious and loving dish for every food-loving person. Mores the spicy salmon sushi bake is a deconstructed form of sushi roll with all of your favorite sushi flavors. It is baked in the layer and served warm with all the best toppings.
Salmon sushi bake is a sushi that is so easy to put together and always has been a favorite of all family members. You can serve Sushi baked alone, with a side salad and crispy seaweed sheets.
What you need to make baked salmon sushi recipe
- 2 cups imitation crab
- 2 cups shredded cooked salmon
- 1 cup Kewpie mayonnaise
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- salt to taste
- furikake seaweed seasoning
- 5 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
How to make a sushi bake
- Sushi Rice
- Salmon fillet
- Coconut aminos
- Crushed garlic
- Spicy mayo
- Cream cheese
- Sesame oil
- Sweet sauce like unagi sauce
- Sesame seeds
- Scallions, chopped
- Sliced Jalapeños
- You can make this dish with a couple of superficial layers.
- First, prepare your sushi rice.
- Season it with some rice vinegar, sugar, and salt
- Now, bake your salmon with a couple of seasonings.
- After baking, flake it up and add it to a bowl with cream cheese, spicy mayo, and scallions, and also add imitation crab.
- Next, layer the rice, salmon, and furikake in a baking dish, and make a topping with spicy mayo and eel sauce.
- Bake it for 10 minutes, then let it boil for 2 minutes.
- Top with chopped scallions, jalapenos, and sesame seeds.
Some important direction
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- Rinse, then boil the sushi rice. cook for 15-20 minutes until all the water is absorbed.
- Flatten the rice into a 9 x 9 baking dish, then sprinkle furikake seasoning over the top.
- The baking time of this type of dish is 10 minutes.
- Leftovers can be refrigerated for 3-4 days and warmed in the oven or microwave.
More optional toppings
- seaweed sheets
- sriracha hot sauce
Nutrition of recipe
- Serving Ingredient Calories
- 4 oz raw salmon 236
- 0.35 cup sushi rice 83
- 1 nori 8
- 2 oz crab stick 54
- 2 oz cream cheese 203
- 60 g cucumber 7
Serving Salmon Sushi Bake
The dish is served with seaweed sheets as sushi tacos. You can also serve it with a simple side salad or with tortilla chips. You can add optional toppings such as avocado slices, cucumbers, furikake, and tobiko. Also, you can serve with sriracha hot sauce sushi bake.
How long do you bake Salmon Sushi in the oven?
Put in the oven to bake for about 10 to 15 minutes until golden. If you want more crispiness and color on top, you can boil it for a few minutes but keep a close eye on it so it does not burn.
Can you eat Sushi baked cold?
Yes, you can eat Baked sushi that feels delicious cold or at room temperature. But tastes great fresh from the oven.
Can I reheat the sushi bake?
Store your Sushi Bake in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It will stay fresh for up to 3 days. Before use, reheat it in the microwave or oven.
How do you know when your salmon is done?
The easiest way to see if your salmon has finished cooking is to gently press down on the top of the fillet with a fork or your finger.