Hennessy margarita recipe is full of flavor and taste. If you want to do something new, try Hennessy Margarita. Use the classy Cognac with aged tequila lime, and orange liqueur to make a sophisticated drink. Its tastes like a combination of sidecar and margarita. Both are classic drinks that feature citrus, Cognac, and Cointreau combination, making them full of flavor.
What is Hennessy, and what does it taste like
The Hennessy company was founded in 1975 in France. Now it produces 40% of the world’s Cognac. The largest producer of Cognac worldwide. Hennessy is a type of Cognac, a brandy made in Cognac, France. Hennessy has a bold flavor, like nuttiness, fruit, oak, vanilla, and spices. It isn’t easy and makes for a margarita unlike any other you shall taste.
Why Hennessy Margarita is special
Hennessy Margarita is a Classic Margarita with the addition of Cognac. In Mexico invented, the Classic Margarita was one of the most famous Cocktails in 1935. The international bartenders also define it with just three ingredients tequila, triple sec, and lime juice. Hennessy Margarita, add Cognac here to enhance the flavor that you need.
Hennessy Margarita Recipe
Let us learn how to make Hennessy Margarita, and how to make a flavorful cognac margarita.
- Prepare time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 0 minutes
- Yield: 1 drink
- Diet: Vegan
- Cocktail shaker
- Jiggers or shot glass
- Serving glass
- 1 1/2 ounces tequila riposado
- 1 ounce Hennessy cognac
- 1-ounce Cointreau (or triple sec)
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- For the garnish: lime wedges
- Cut a notch in a lime wedge, then run the lime around the rim of your glass. Now dip the edge of the rim into a plate of salt ( you can use Margarita salt for a pleasant look).
- Place the Henness, tequila, Cointreau, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker with one handful of ice cubes and shake until cold.
- Strain the margarita into the glass with the salted rim. Now fill the glass and serve it to a guest or dear one.
you can use Hennessy margaritas
You can serve this drink on these occasions.
- In happy moments
- In dinner party
- Late night drinks
- Summer drink
- Cocktail hour drink
What is strawberry, Hennessy?
Although there are variations of strawberry Hennessy, the bartenders mix the famous Cognac with fruit for quite some time. The sweet taste of strawberry goes well with the oak and vanilla flavor of Cognac. Some people like Hennessy mixed drinks. The strawberry and Hennessy combination make delicious margaritas.
Strawberry Hennessy drink
Strawberry Hennessy is a combination of delicious flavors rich with the taste of cognac. Both are incredibly refreshing and delicious with bubbly champagne and sweet strawberry syrup. If you get a fruity margarita cocktail, you will enjoy it a lot. However, many people like Henny drink on the rock or the short, but it is great for cocktails. You can prepare this fruity drink at home to drink with Hennessy, so skip the bar and whip it up at home. You do need not much skill for this simple drink.
Strawberry Hennessy margarita
One sip of Hennessey margarita will go to drink the spirits of dreams. You can make it refreshing and sweet with some great lime puker. Fresh strawberries are best, but use what you have.
You can use frozen strawberries or strawberry flavor syrup to make a great margarita. If you do not have lime, you can add two sweet and sour mix tablespoons. Do you know what goes great with a nice drink? A tasty steak or burger on the Grill enhances more taste, season with salt or chili garlic steak rub.
strawberry Hennessy margarita recipe
- Prepare time: 5 minutes.
- Course: Drinks
- Serving: 2
- 1 pint fresh strawberry hulled
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup granulqated suger
- 2 cups ice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Hennessy Cognac ( you can choose your favorite one)
- 2 tablespoons grind Marnier
- Place strawberries, water, and sugar into a blender. Blend till smooth. Strain into a cup to remove the seeds.
- Add the ice, strained strawberry puree, lime juice, and Hennessy, and grind Marnier to the blender. Blend it until smooth. Purr into glasses garnished with strawberry and lime. Now sever the drink.