Everyone needs easy grilled chicken recipes. Grilled skinless chicken breast is a healthy diet because it has low in calories and high in protein. Eating grilled chicken breast can burn even extra calories and lose weight.
Here we will prepare grilled chicken breast. This grilled chicken breast recipe is simple. You can prepare it on an electric grill, charcoal grill, a gas yakitori grill, or an indoor pane. Chicken is extraordinarily versatile and delicious on the grill. If you use a grill pan, it should be made of iron cast. The well-seasoned iron cast will bring a good flavor to your food.
You can prepare this recipe with chicken thigh. However, it depends on the size of the chicken thigh. For this recipe, you must increase the grilling time to ensure a safe internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Prepare time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemon juiced about 1/4 cup
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3-4 garlic cloves crushed
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Direction step by step
- in the small bowel, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, basil, oregano, salt, pepper, and garlic
- Put the chicken breast in a resealable plastic bag or shallow dish. Pour the marinated chicken.
- Marinated chicken in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- Then Heat the outdoor grill over medium-high heat, about 400 degrees.
- Now grill chicken for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Now remove from grill and let rest five minutes before eating.
calories: 269kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protin: 24g | Fat: 16g | Saturated fat: 2g | Cholastro: 75mg | Sodium: 423mg | Potasium: 423mg | Fiber: 1g | Suger: 1g | Calciam: 37mg |Iron: 1.2mg | Vitamine A: 35iu |Vitamine C: 30.7mg