This article will provide information in categorizing and breaking down all the differences between Swiffer vs. bona mop. There is an important fact that needs to decide which floor system is best for you.
Bona and Swiffer are two of the market leader for cleaning floors and are known for efficient and easy cleaning in affordable floor mops. The bona hardware floor spray mob and Swiffer wet jet are new things of floor mop referred to as a solution into map and allow you to clean home in a one-touch. A spray mop can clean your floor without any difficulty and in a traditional mop and bucket. The main difference between the hardware floor and Swiffer WetJet is.
About Swiffer Vs Bona
Swiffer is an American brand that is produced for cleaning purposes. It is made by Procter & Gamble. It was introduced in 1999. Swiffer has become a half-billion-dollar brand in 15 countries
In simple words, bona is a product that can use for cleaning the floor. It is made of hardwood floor spray mop. Bona spray mop distributes cleaning solution more quickly. So boners are more expensive.
Swiffer Vs Bona Mop
We will explain the necessary information about the bona mop and Swiffer. And all differences, similarities, pros, and cons of both.
- The bona mob had wider by 15 inches than Swiffer wider, only 9 inches. It is easier in a large area but challenging to navigate a smaller space/room.
- Bona mop spray reusable microfiber mop pad. Swiffer mop disposable after each use.
- A bona mob is very expensive but disposable, so you can and up in a long time run.
Bona vs Swiffer Mop at a Glance:
What’s Bona Hardwood Floor spray mope?
Bona Hardwood mope uses a microfiber pad for cleaning formula (85ml).
Mope spray cleaning formula (500ml) 4AA Batteries.
Mop pad size
- 15 inches
- 9 inches
Mop pad material
- Microfiber cloth
- Disposable cloth
- 5.2 pounds
- 3.68 pounds
- Wide and even air pressure one nozzle
- Narrow battery power two nozzles
- Founded in 1919 in floor care
- Launch in US 2002 protector and accessible
The Bona hardwood floor mop is a machine that washable 15 inches microfiber pad use again and again and refillable bona’s hardwood floor cleaning original formula 850 ml. This formula is water-based and specially designed for hardwood floor cleaning beautiful and free of streaks. The Swiffer wet jet comes with five mop pads, three extra power pads, two standard pads for cleaning solution 1500ml, and a 4AA bottle for the spray function is battery power.
How to works bona hardwood floor spray mop?
Before we use the bona hardwood floor spray mop, we know about its works. To set the bona mop, snap together on a pole handle and mop head. Put the cleaning solution into place and attach the microfiber pad to the bottom of the mob head. Once we add the cleaning solution to the mop head, the bona mop does not require batteries or any additional power source.
The amount of spray depends on the dirty floor and, on average, only need to spray it once or twice a few feet. The setup of the Swiffer wet jet slide the Pol and set in a place slide open the battery compartment and install 4AA batteries with the mop. Next, attach the mop to the bottom side of the mob. Once Swiffer wet jet is set to press the button and its works to startup cleaning. These both bona hardwoods vs. Swiffer wet jet are very beneficial.
Size and weight
The mop head size is large for cleaning a large room and more manageable but it is so difficult to access in small spaces and corners. Boner’s mop had 15 inches wide. The weight of the mop is 5.2 pounds. The Swiffer wet jet mop head is smaller than bonus at 9 inches wide and covers as much ground as possible with each wipe. Both are very lightweight. It is very light, even at 3.68 pounds.
The bona hardwood floor spray mop and Swiffer wet jet are two of the most popular spray that works very effectively. There is two critical difference between bonus mop, and Swiffer WetJet is its performance. First, it’s mop spray, the cleaning solution, and the second is the material of the mop head.
When we spray the cleaning solution with a bona mop, cover it wide area evenly in sure every inch of the floor. The spray cover is 2 feet and 30 inches wide. The bona mop head has used a microfiber cloth for cleaning fabric in recent years. Microfiber is electronic particles that attract dust, dirt, and allergens.
The Swiffer WetJet is a cleaning solution in narrower than bona smaller than a water gun. The Swiffer wet jet pads are disposable and used only one time.
There are to compliment about Swiffer WetJet :
First: It takes significantly work clean room in a long time the mop head is 40% smaller than bona’s.
Second: With cleaning the Swiffer across those gaps, the cloth Rippedon the edge of the floor.
pros and cons of Bona hardwood floor spray mop
- Large mop head that makes it easy to clean a large area.
- Reusable microfiber mop pad for cleaning hardwood.
- Spray functionality distributes every side and corner.
- It does not require batteries.
- It is available as the market leader in-floor cleaning and has been caring for almost 100 years.
- Due to too large mop head that makes difficult to clean a small area.
- More expensive than Swiffer wet jet.
- Design to work only on wood floors.
pros and cons Swiffer WetJet
- Small mop head 9 inches easy to navigate in small areas.
- 1.5 pounds lighter than a bona mop.
- It works on multiple surfaces, including wood, ceramic tile, vinyl, and laminate.
- The spray nozzle has a light so you can clean it in dark areas.
- Require batteries.
- More expensive for long time use.
- Spray too narrowly.