Health is necessary for life, and cleanness is essential for a healthy life. There are many articles about how to clean a grill on the internet. However, here are some tips for you on cleaning an electric grill the best way without causing damage.
First of all, we recommend you unplug the grill from the other socket as well. This mandatory step you can forget, so be careful. Secondly, you should not use wire brushes and metal scrubbing pads while cleaning some electric grill components.
Do not soak your electric grill in water or under running water with the cord plugged in. Electric shock happens when metal pieces contact with positive and negative electric parts of the grill. However, the best time to clean your electric grill is 10 minutes after it’s plugged.
How to clean outdoor electric grill
BBQ patio like everyone, but no one enjoys cleaning the grill afterward. Outdoor grills can both be tabletop, portable, or freestanding. They are great for outdoor picnic parties.
There are eight steps to clean the outdoor electric grill.
- Step 1: Switch off the grill. Before start cleaning, Make sure the grill is off. Check the power button and flip it off.
- Step 2: Unplug it from the power socket. Let the grill cool down for five to ten minutes.
- Step 3: Scrap the cooking grates along with the brush.
- Step 4: Remove the liner. An outdoor electric grill has a removable liner underneath the grates. Take off these pieces with the use of a rubber spatula. You can use it to wash it wet soapy sponge.
- Step 5: Wipe off with residue with the damp cloth. But make sure the cloth does not drip and never immerse this part in water.
- Step 6: Remove the grates to wash. H If your grill is not very dirty, you can skip off this step. If it is, take grates off and wash with sponge and dish soap.
- Step 7: Dry every part. Before you put back every part, liner, the grates of the grill, and use, make sure completely dry.
- Step 8: Reassembled if possible or plug back for usage or put away for any other day. Here is a process different if you are using an indoor electric grill.
How To Clean An Indoor Electric Grill:
Indoor electric grills are available in small and large sizes. However, these indoor yakitori grills are grates for home. A large size grill is often not allowed in a small apartment because of fire risk. So, an indoor electric grill is excellent for use at home.
There are some tips to clean an indoor electric grill in the best way. As well, there are some alternatives that you can use to remove hard stains.
Baking soda is a compound chemical that removes a strong stain. However, it cleans dirt and grease easily when mixed with water.
Vinegar Spray is a safe and effective cleaner that cleans hardened grease stains effectively.