Commercial smokers mostly design for the restaurant business. These smokers are large and have more power than the regular unit. When you will buy the best commercial smokers for restaurants might be challenging due to many factors.
Some Tips To Buy the best commercial smokers for restaurants.
You should keep in mind some features during shop best commercial smokers for restaurants like cooking area, power source, dimension, and racks. However, After deep research, we selected some best commercial smokers. We hope it will be helpful for you to choose the best commercial smokers for restaurants.
|Best Wood Pellet smoker Z Grills||Check Price|
|Bradly Digitale Electric Smoker||Check Price|
|Vertical Offset BBQ Glass Door Gas Smoker||
|Best Commercial Meat Smoker PK Grills360||
|Traeger Tailgater Pellet Grill||
Best Wood Pellet smoker Z Grills
- Dimensions: 45 x 22 x 51 inches
- Weight: 84 pounds
- Total surface area: 700 sq in
- Porcelain Coated Cast Iron grill
- Type: offset pellet
- Manufacturer: Z Grills
- Power Source: Wood Pellet
- Fuel Type: Electric, liquefied Petroleum Gas
The Z GRILLS is the top-rated smoker manufacture in the united state. The Z GRILLS makes the best commercial pellet smokers in a beautiful design. The design of this model has both qualities BBQ grill and a smoker.
The Z grill has wood pellet technology. You get wood fire flavor at the convenience of propane or gas. Stainless steel built makes it longer lasting grill, with a sleek and polished finish.
Furthermore, the smoker has a wide range of temperatures ranging from 180 to 450 degrees to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, or BBQ. It is easy to use for beginners. Its Digital Auto temperature Control & Real-time LED temperature display.
It has a vast grilling area and hopper capacity with 450 Square inches grilling size and a 15-pound hopper capacity. You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs on this Gravity Fed Smoker.
- Auto temprature control
- The automated electric feed system
- Electronic auto-start ignition
- Led temperature display offers a convenient operation
- Huge grilling area
- Locking caster wheels
- Capable of cooking in six different ways
- Foldable working shelf
- Heavy-duty all-terrain wheels
- Bradly Best Electric Smoker
- Average quality
Bradly Digitale Electric Smoker
- Item dimensions : 14 x 17 x 31 inches
- Item weight: 57.5 Pounds
- Useable smoking area: 19” H above the drip tray
- Cooking temperature: max 320°F (160°C)
- Department: Unisex-Adult
- Manufacturer: Bradley Smoker
Bradley has a good reputation for making the best electric smokers. As well, Digital Electric Bradley Smoker has four Racks that raise smoke and over food without falling.
However, it depends on you how many racks you use. You’ll have room for seafood, sausages, and even full chickens. It is perfect for entertaining, creating gourmet foods.
This electric commercial smoker has full digital control for temperature, time, and smoke. Also, you can remove the control panel to prevent damage control in any weather conditions considered to be the plus-point to invest in this smoker. However, this smoker is best for entertaining and creating gourmet foods.
- Easy use with digital controls
- Instructions are easy to follow
- Easy assembled
- Four racks of the electric smoker with digital technology
- Interior is insulated for innovative smoking techniques
- Weather Covers available
- Time, temperature, and smoke control
- Utilizes flavored Bisquettes for a smoke with 12 discrete flavors
- In sunlight display hard to read
- The temperature gauge is sometimes off
Vertical Offset BBQ Glass Door Gas Smoker
- Dimension: 41 x 19 x 18 inches
- Weight: 52.9 pound
- Material: Heavy-duty, Rust-resistant Iron
- Power source: Charcoal
- Brand: Aleko
- Colour: Black
You can smoke all of your favorite food with an Aleka glass door gas BBQ smoker. It smokes a variety of food like vegetables, meat, fish and more. Its vertical design rises to heat and improves verity in smoke.
Furthermore, you can see the inside door cooking food due to its large glass door interior lighting. Four cooking racks provide a maximum cooking range. Due to its water pan, food does not dry. Wide angles legs offer stability.
This commercial meat smoker has many qualities. The side vent provides more heat, and the temperature gauge ensures optimal warmth. This smoker comes with a thermometer and one instruction manual.
- Easy to assemble
- Easy to use
- Rust-resistant iron
- Portable easy to transport
- Durable and functional
- Multipurpose grill
- Vertical design
- The metal is thin
Best Commercial Meat Smoker PK Grills360
- Dimension: 23 × 54 × 43 inches
- Weight: 66.6 pounds
- Brand: PK Grills
- Power source: Charcoal
- Manufacturer: Portable Kitchens
- Colour: Silver
PK Grills give us a new idea of what is a charcoal grill or charcoal smoker. Pk360 with a unique capsule is best for both hot and fast or low and slow BBQ cooking. A four-point ventilation system provides excellent smoking flavor. Durable aluminum construction is more durable than porcelain kamados and does not rust like steel.
PK360 BBQ commercial meat smoker has temperature management due to thick cast aluminum and four points vent. Easy to carry due to portable. After cooking, clean up easily. Ash can be swept out throw the ash hole hanging from the rear stabilizer hooks.
- Easy to use
- Durable aluminum construction
- Grill and smoker combination
- 4 point vent system
- Very accurate thermometer
- Innovative ash tents for exact airflow control
- Difficult to clean grease at the bottom of the grill
Traeger tailgater pellet grill
- Dimension: 37 × 18 × 36 inches
- Weight: 62 pounds
- Brand: Traeger
- Power Source: Electric and Woodburning
- Fule Type: Electric
Traeger makes a variety of commercial grills, and TFB30LZB gives a chance this undeniable experience. Traeger does not look so beautiful but has solidity. The bronze finish lid makes it attractive.
Furthermore, the compact and portable design makes it easy to transport. It can produce 6 in one versatility and superior taste. It also has a digital arc controller for constant temperature.
This pellet grill keeps food warm and fresh until chow time. Foldable legs allow ease of transport and convenient storage. A built-in meat probe facilitates your control of inner temperature without lifting the lid. Due to the porcelain-coated grill, food does not stick.
- easy to use and easy to clean
- Foldable legs
- porcelain-coated grill
- The attractive bronze finish on the lid
- Keep food warm
- Drip bucket include
- It comes with 20 pounds of pellet bag
- No side shelf or tool hocks
- No temperature prob conection
How does a commercial smoker work
A Commercial smoker works by a heating wood chip you placed inside until the chip began to smoke. The meat or other food is placed on the smoker’s rack or hangs on the hocks in the smoker. Then smokers smoke the food and give classic smokey flavor.
What kind of BBQ smokers use in restaurants?
The main types of BBQ smokers selling and use in restaurants are the offset smoker, electric smoker, charcoal smoker, wood-fired gas smoker, col pit, and pellet smoker/ grill. All of these best commercial smokers for restaurants. However, each of them has a different taste.
How much does a commercial smoker cost?
Commercial grills/smokers usually use pellets to soak meat with flavor, and many of them portable and easy to drag. However, small best commercial smokers for restaurants generally start at around $400, and many of them are large, well over $21000.
What kind of smokers professionals use?
- Here we mention some best professional smokers, which are the most common.
- Gas smokers, propane smokers, gas these use natural gas or propane to produce heat.
- Electric smokers.
- Charcoal smokers.
- Pellet smokers.
- Offset smokers.
- Kamado grill.
- Kettle grill.